Hi my name is Arty and I created Amarisa Training Academy (ATA) in 2016. The aim of this academy was initially to offer practitioner training in reflexology. You can click here to find out more about this in-depth course which I delivered and helped learners become fantastic reflexologists. I really enjoy sharing knowledge and empowering others. However during this course I experienced two very close family bereavements within eight weeks of each other. Both these experiences were transformational and gave me the space to experience positive overwhelm. So I took some time out and gave ATA a new birth with the renewed understanding I gained.
Just a quick background about me. Well my name is Arty and I’m born in a beautiful island called Gran Canaria which is one of the Canary Islands in the Atlantic ocean. I came to the UK for further studies.
- Frist Class Degree in BSc Honours Psychology
- MSc International Securities, Investment and Banking
- Auricular Accupuncture, Bach Flower Remedies, Coaching, Crystal Therapy, EFT, NLP, Reflexology, Vegan Nutrition and Yoga.
- Five years compliance experience within the City of London
- Five years building society experience in the West Midlands
- Complimentary health practitioner since 2005
- Foot Health Practitioner tutor since 2014 and complimentary health tutor since 2017
- Member of Alliance of Private Sector Practitioners, Association of Reflexologist (AOR), The Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques (AAMET) and Bach Flower International Register (BFRP).
ATA offers short courses to help you gain knowledge through practical experience which improves your understanding. These courses are both one to one workshops and online.
ATA also offers heart centred coaching using a combination of Bach Flower Remedies, Crystal Therapy, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), guided visualisation, and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) .